It never ceases to amaze me that there is a thriving community online for just about every conceivable idea and product, and a great many more that don't make sense! lol
Since I've been using the wii Fit, I found a forum called wii Fit Mommies, who have a Fitness Friday. Everyone reports how many pounds they've lost and how often the worked out on the wii, or otherwise. I've even joined with a group of ladies to cheer each other on for 2009 goals.
Thing is, I'm not about the pounds. It's about feeling good, and figuring out what I need to do to feel good and be healthy. Of course, a healthy weight is part of healthy living! I don't want to set a number of pounds goal, only to be frustrated because I should be focusing on the habits and changes. See, I've a simple mind and can only focus on so many things at a time! lol So I'm having a hard time articulating what my goals are and how to be accountable to them.
So I've decided to journal about lifestyle - eating, how I prepare food, exercise and other activity, allergies, sleep, etc. Then I'll have a clearer idea of what I like about my lifestyle (always important to be positive and point out the good!!), and what to address. Any of you find that works for you?
1 comment:
a JOURNAL SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA! Journaling food never really worked for me if /i was counting calories. However, it's a useful tool for me to see how my meals are lining up with the food pyramid!
Good luck!
Post a Comment