Friday, April 3, 2009

First weekend of April means...

Happy Conference!

I'm thinking about working on a quiet book for Firecracker to play with at church while I listen to all the sessions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sally, I have the beginnings of 3 quiet books. I got the stuff from Myrline Paradise, who was on Kwaj but after your time. If you're interested, give me a call.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I'm a huge fan of quiet books, so I'd love to see yours next time we come out to Utah (this May). I should start collecting some patterns and materials. My new hobby is quilting, so that's what I'm working on this conference. It is definitely my cup o' tea. I love sewing-type hobbies. Good luck with the quiet books.

Mom's Sewing Vault said...

Mom, I would LOVE those quiet book beginnings.
Libby, I love sewing-type hobbies.

Seems my brain has other ideas, though lately. I got the pattern out and found the muslin for the "pages," and other colored material. Could not find the felt, and by the afternoon (stupid weather) fell asleep with Samantha. Can't seem to concentrate! Wish me luck tomorrow!