I don't really remember stopping posting. Life just does that. I find that most projects of mine end "accidentally" and I wish I could better judge fading interest, or upcoming changes, so that endings get proper attention. But, oh well.
I've decided to change the focus of this blog to be primarily subjects I am thinking about. That way I'm not beholden to any other definition or category (like crafting, but not birth; or homeschooling, but not raw milk). That might include things about my family, but mostly I want to get things out of my head! It's crowded in there.
Right now, I'm reading way too many books, as is the norm. I'm reading a pro-vaccine book, trying to process the other point of view, and to be honest, find holes in the logic. ;)
I'm also reading How to Hug a Porcupine with a friend. Book group of two, if you will. And then there's Making Ideas Happen, which I'm hoping will shed a little more light on How Other People Finish Things When I Can Never Manage To Do It.
Do you like the new design? Blogger has tons more formatting options than when I started this blog two (?) years ago. Fun to play with.
Well, see you soon!
4 comments:
Welcome home. ;-)
I feel like I am going to really enjoy your blog, Sally! Glad you are back!
YEAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I'm excited you are back. I love reading your blog posts...and I look forward to reading more. P.s. I love how you are in a book club of 2. So funny to me. ;)
I'm so glad you re-invented yourself and your blog. Lovely design; I LOVE the colors and the patterns! And did I tell you that I'm glad you're back, also? Well, I am.
Post a Comment