I'm thinking about making this blog just for family and friends, and starting another one for more public discussions. If you'd like an invite to keep reading this one, please leave a comment! (Even you, mom; for the sake of not forgetting anyone important.)
Are any of you interested in my musings on food freedom, homeschooling, natural parenting and all the other random stuff swirling around my head?
:)
10 comments:
I am interested in any and all. :-). The only problem with a private blog is that it doesn't go into my reader, so I will often forget to look it up...
You do what you feel is best. I will be there. :-)
I didn't think about private blogs not going into readers.... *thinking*
I'm in.
I read it!
Yes I love reading your blog, so make sure I get an invite!
You have stuff swirling around your head? I'm getting a rather interesting picture... :)
Please include me.
I'm with Karin here, I always forget to check the private blogs... But you can send me an invite, anyway, and I'll come say hi every so often, haha. :o) doreen1999 at yahoo dot com
If there are no suggestions for privacy without making it invite-only, I think I'll do it that way. I want to be able to post pictures and use names without being all cryptic. I haven't the brain-energy for that. ;) *Mostly* for my mom. :) But, I'm building the blog I'll talk about all my annoying food freedom and political stuff and parenting and natural health, so there's that, too.
I'm here. ;D More personal stuff would be nice to get caught up on, however, once in a while a rant is nice to discover. :D *Hugs
Barbara, I'm tickled pink that someone enjoys my rants! *hugs* and miss you guys
Post a Comment