Monday, December 15, 2008

Having fun with the camera

I love taking pictures. I love looking at others' photos. And I love that digital allows you to take a zillion stills to capture that one great one, and it cost you nothing!

Today I took pictures of 4 fabrics for the shop, and with the toddler and cat's help, we did a great job, I think. I have nice big south and west facing windows in the living room - it's like a perfect natural light studio.

Now all I need to do is either move the nearly-dead houseplants in the window, or water them. They don't make the ideal backdrop. ;)

1 comment:

Vicky H. said...

I really hope this is Sally! I didn't know you had a blog!! Fabric too. I love fabric and ribbon. If you are selling let me know and I will check it out!