My husband and I got ourselves the wii Fit for our anniversary, just before Christmas. It's a lot of fun! It's more fun, of course, when my 2 year old is not pushing me off the board for "her turn, OK?!!" Today I did step, hula hoop and lots of yoga. The strength absolutely kills me, and the balance is much harder than it appears. Thirty three minutes!
8 comments:
Pictures! I want pictures of you and Mike on that thing.
that is what i'm afraid of is my 2 year old always wanting it to be her turn
hahahahaha...are you sure we aren't all raising the same two year old???! (I set mine up with her own profile. Pretty funny! Three feet tall, 28lbs...and a BMI of 15. Wii Fit age? 24!)
Pictures?! nooooo way, Jose. lol My little one actually let me work out today. I kinda let it go for a while (almost 2 weeks) because she was getting so bossy and possessive - not a good way to start the day. ;) We made her a mii, too, and she's so cute!
That's hilarious! Try the 2P run and give her a remote then chase her around the room. You'll both get a workout!
I put a "board" on the floor in front of mine and tell my 3yo it is his special board...give him the second remote I'm not using and that helps for a while :)
Good job on getting your workouts in...I'm excited for you!!
The biggest obstacle to me working out is my kids begging to get on!
Try giving them a yoga mat to work out on.
Send me your e-mail address so I can get you all set up for our Fitness Challenge.
Welcome aboard!!
Post a Comment