Let's... see....
sick the first half of May... check
3 birthdays in our family... check
including the all-important Sweet 16 of my oldest... check
and a party with his friends... check
where they played Rock Band in the back yard on a projected tv... check
and the neighbors complained about the noise... check
and they played fireball hacky sack in the middle of the street... check
and no parked cars were exploded... check
3 birthdays in our extended family... check
Cub Scout Pack Meeting... check
church party where a Very Important Guest from church headquarters came to our humble congregation to recognize generous humanitarian donations... check
and we pulled off an amazing celebration with 4 days' planning... check
Cub Scout fundraiser spaghetti dinner... check
where the green salad turned up frozen by the church fridge at the last minute... check
homeschool end-of-year parent night for the class I taught... check
2 batches of out of town company... check
chickens moved out to the shed because they were living in daughter's room, which doubles as the guest room... check
started basil, chamomile, moons and stars watermelon, boothbys blonde cucumber, and sensitive plant seeds... check
finished knitting the Firecracker's Christmas stocking... that I've been working on for over 2 years... check
began to weave in the million ends... check
I'm kind of glad that May is over. How 'bout you?
3 comments:
So... nothing much happened. ;)
How did the stocking turn out? Was it the same size as the others?
The stocking will be a tad smaller. I haven't sewn it together yet - it's not knitted in the round, but flat, and there's a seam up the back. So, proper pictures when it's *all* done. For now, I'm done *knitting.* ;)
Oh my goodness - I was there for about 80% of all that! Thanks again for letting us come be apart of all that!!!! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN, AND HOPE WE CAN DO IT AGAIN! Glad to see you finished the stocking!
Post a Comment