Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Firecracker's Birthday

Well, the baby is five now, so we can't call her baby anymore. First thing we did on her actual birthday was get a library card! I'm glad that she cherishes hers as much as I do mine. Now if we can stay away from the SpongeBob videos, we'll be great.

She had her friend party today at the park, pinata and all, and the weather even cooperated!

I lined the kids up from shortest to tallest (ages 2-7) and we made it to Slugger, aka Morgan the 5 year old, before it gave up the candy. Glad the birthday girl was in line before him, hehe.

After cupcakes and gifts (and Duck, Duck, Goose and Red Light, Green Light), they played in the canal.



2 comments:

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Wow, I can't believe it - 5 already!! It looks like you had a great birthday party at the park and that weather is gorgeous!

Mrs Buchanan said...

She's getting all grown up! Tell her happy birthday from me!