Thursday, February 12, 2009

First Five

**edited to say: perhaps "First Five" was a bit idealistic. Should I have said the "First One"? **

Oh, this blog has turned out to be the neatest toy! That's why everyone has one! Banners, buttons, badges, widgets, links, pictures, oh my!

And silliness like this:

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It’ll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it’s going to be. It may be a story. It may be photography or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may sew or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. A card, a knitted dishrag, a list of fantabulous math websites. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!


Oh, I forgot to mention this came from my friend Doreen. :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oooh, ooh, pick me! Pick me! (That's my Donkey from Shrek impression.)

Anonymous said...

Sally, I thank you for your favorite quote. It makes me feel all my efforts with my children have not been in vain. Hugs for it. I wouldn't remind receiving a prize from you. Not at all. I praise you for the speed at which you are mastering all the bell and whistles, widgets, etc. on keeping and doing a blog. I most often feel befuddled. Oh, my. And last, I deeply appreciate the picture you have at the top of your blog. You are most kind.

Mom's Sewing Vault said...

I'm glad you liked the quote, but do you remember which one it was? I have it set up so they're random, and I have about, oh, at least 100 favorite quotes on goodreads! ha ha