I've done this in the past for fun, but never have I gotten such splendid answers. That first one, no lie, was the first result on google. ;)
Type in your name and the word "needs" in a search engine (e.g. "Katya needs") and type (or cut and paste) the first 10 things that come up.
1. Sally needs a suitor who is capable of tending to her dreams and is willing to be second priority so that the people can come first
2. Sally misses Brad, and wishes he could come back to her
3. Sally needs your help!! As soon as the WCSPCA gets a new dog then Sally will be put down!!!
4. Sally, a special needs student
5. Sally needs to decide how quickly she wants to get her hands on the money
6. Sally needs ..to get a life, obviously! Or I wouldn't have been sucked into this game.
7. Sally needs to measure out exactly 6 cups of water, but she can find only 2 containers.
8. Sally needs to adjust to her new speed.
9. Sally needs your help. Every month she works hard and earns a decent living, but she. always struggles at the end of the month to pay her bills
10. Sally needs sleep now and exercise tomorrow
That was the funnest thing I've done in a while!
3 comments:
Apparently, my name has been done several times already. The first few hits on Google were other people's lists. Here are the ones Google came up with for me:
1. Emily needs to give Tim food in Social Studies today
2. Emily needs new painting skills
3. Emily needs to be told "No, there are certain things that just are NOT allowed." [LOL]
4. Emily needs to get out of this college set s/l and back to interacting with people her own age. [soap opera As The World Turns]
5. Emily needs your phone numbers [someone's MySpace page]
6. Emily needs to get her Tortillas
7. Emily needs advice
8. Emily needs helps deciding how to cut her hair
9. Emily needs 24 hour specialised nursing care
10. Emily needs A negative blood and CMV negative platelets [someone in Tennessee]
Love it! Wasn't that fun? Oh the silly things we can do with the world at our fingertips....
I tried doing this, but most of the hits were people named Melissa posting their results of the same game. I did it a few years ago and it was funny then. I love your answers.
Post a Comment