Wednesday, February 25, 2009

no flash

Yes, "no flash" pretty much describes me. But what I mean is that this picture involved no flash. ;)


This is my entry for You Capture over at I Should Be Folding Laundry. Good, cheap fun, these blog carnivals....

Photobucket

10 comments:

Christy M. said...

Good, cheap fun indeed! Love the movement in your shot!

Mom's Sewing Vault said...

Thanks, Christy! I forgot to mention that this picture was taken on my cell phone - it's probably the best pic from my phone yet. Almost like playing with a toy camera, ya know?

rosellafan said...

great shot! I love it!

rosellafan (Paula)

Unknown said...

love it....good job!

J said...

I love the moving kids! That is great!

LunaMoonbeam said...

Oh, that's great! I love how she's the only one still, and everybody else is MOVING...it looks like she's stepping into a movie frozen in time. Awesome.

Mom's Sewing Vault said...

gee, thanks. I was actually hoping for it to turn out this way, and photos don't always cooperate!

Mrs Buchanan said...

That is an awesome picture, when I was taking my photography class I tried to get a picture similar to that, but it didn't work out quite like I planned.

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

This is a great photo, there is so much going on but focused in just the right place.

Nicely done!

Mom's Sewing Vault said...

gee, thanks!