Tuesday, February 3, 2009

iHeartFaces

My friend Kim has introduced me to the blog/contest i Heart Faces. I think I'll enter this week, the category being "the eyes have it," but I can't decide! Will you help me? Even if you're here for the first time and don't know me from Eve, please leave a comment! Thanks.

Shall we enter
"trapped in a tree by the neighbor's dog"

"look ma, my first black eye"

"ooh!"

"ain't I sweet"

"groovy"

"pretty in green"

or "sisters"
So? What do you think?

6 comments:

EmilyS said...

I couldn't narrow it down to just one, but I'm partial to the "ooh!", "ain't I sweet", and "groovy" pictures. And not just because those are 3 I haven't seen before. :-)

What was she looking at in "ooh!"? She's so serious in "ain't I sweet", and "groovy" shows the imp she is today.

Mom's Sewing Vault said...

Those were all just happenstance captures! I love digital in that you can click away without committing to paper and cost. When you take 20 or 40 pictures, at least one's gonna be a keeper! lol

LunaMoonbeam said...

I love "ooog"!

Anonymous said...

Now I can't remember the name of the picture, but one of Samantha close up. But it's hard to choose. They are all wonderful. But then I think I'm prejudiced.

Mom's Sewing Vault said...

yeah, they're all cute, but *nothing* compared to the wonderful pictures that get entered! Thanks.

Melissa said...

I would have voted for "ain't I sweet." In case you were wondering.