You see, I started this blog to accompany the etsy store where I listed some of the fabric and patterns and such that my mom gave me a few months back. I guess I'm not an entrepreneur at heart... I just started playing with the blog and having so much fun. Widgets, html, links, uploading pictures, oh my!
In the meantime, NOT ONE NIBBLE at the etsy shop. :)
That ginormous tub of sewing goodness is still parked underneath the dining table, and it needs to move. So, any of you who live near-by, consider yourself invited to stop by and rummage through. Then the rest is going to the local thrift. Where it will find loving homes. I absolutely love finding great scores at the local thrift. Most of my family's wardrobe, including shoes, is bought there. It's the best kind of recycling there is.
So, "giving" is part of my motivation, in terms of giving to others. But more so, "giving" in terms of "getting it out of HERE" is the greater motivation. I'm a pack-rat, and I'm trying to find the balance between "keep everything that might *ever* have a good use" and "chuck it - throw it all." That's a hard place to find, but "giving" is undeniably part of the equation. So I'm practicing giving.
Come on over.
2 comments:
What type of material do you have...any denim or cord's - I'll take it...I think Jessie wants to come up at the end of the semester - check out USU...not sure if you want to hang on to the material that long though???
Do you still have that pink tie-dye-ish fabric? I think I could make some pants & things for Doodle with it. Let me know!
Post a Comment