
So my exercise routine of late has consisted of "running" around the wiiFit island 2 or 3 times, then doing several sun salutations and ab work, Shiva Rea style. That takes about 45 minutes.
Running around the wiiFit island is kinda fun. First of all, the miis that come with the game, and the ones we created to look like our family, run with you, or stand on the side lines and cheer you on. That's pretty cool.

Secondly, you can change the route you run by following the various dogs. While you're running along, a dog will pass you, and if you speed up, you can pass your guide and follow the dog. One route takes you through the town, another ends up on the beach, and another ends up in the volcano's caldera. Is that cool, or what?
2 comments:
Ah, I need to get on my Fit again! Do you have your wii connected to the internet? If so, we should exchange console codes, and I can send you our miis to cheer you on and run with you. :p
I had NO idea you could do that! I think our wii is online (the ps3 is) but I'll have to ask the techies. How do I find my console code?
Post a Comment